- Rest in the silence that whispers of divine grace.
- Nurture your heart’s deepest longings
- Contemplate God’s deep desire for healing, justice and reconciliation in our world.
- Meditate on a gospel text in the manner of Ignatian spirituality to learn of Christ’s intention for your life.
- Be supported by prayerful companions in your faith journey.
Our Congregation will forward to you by email our material for contemplative worship, you can start a faith sharing group, or you can you join one of our existing groups in Melbourne (Ormond, Reservoir).
Every second & fourth Sunday, or at a time that suits your circumstance.
Contemplative worship unfolds for about 50 to 70 minutes.
Supper and informal conversation after the worship.
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Join our online community of contemplatives, or join one of our faith sharing groups to listen to your heart’s desire’
Photo: Margaret Neith
826total visits,1visits today